Thursday, June 02, 2005

passing it on...

Just when I had nearly forgotten the address to my own blog & the only purpose of my blog was to trade on Blogshares, I get this baton! Thanks Adrian ! No really... now I've got an excuse to put a post!!!


Total Volume of Music on my Computer:
2183 songs, 7.1 days, 7.36 GB

The Last Cd I Bought:
Blur - 13 (just for the song "tender")


Song playing:
Superman... Its not easy (Five for fighting)


Five songs, I listen to alot:

* Main title from "The Last of the Mohicans" - Mohicans
* Natural Blues (Play) - Moby
* Whiteflag (No Angel) - Dido
* Glory Box (Dummy) - Portishead
* Glycerine (Sixteen Stone) - Bush

(oh btw... I listen to a lot of Micheal Tolcher as well... wonder why!!!?)


Five songs, that mean a lot to me:

* So far away (Album: 14 shades of Grey) - Staind
* Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows & Vanessa Carlton
* La positive attitude (Attitudes) - Lorie
* Everybody hurts (Corrs Unplugged) - The Corrs
* Sky's the limit (In Stereo) - Bomfunk MC


Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:

*
  • tiffy

  • *
  • justin

  • *
  • 'tasha

  • *
  • jolene

  • *
  • hsinnie




  • p.s. - wondering what blogshares is??? click on the "BLOGSHARES" tag on the right! ;)

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    shame shame.... such an overt act to get chips...bloody obvious!

    bring it on!

    12:13 pm  
    Blogger pk153 said...

    Ha ha ha ha!!!

    At least I do it overtly... not covertly on e-bay! =P

    Game on!

    5:13 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    answered the music thingy already!!! took me a while.. sorry...

    anyway... will be helping u out.. i'll click ur link to get to blogshares!!! hahahhahahaha

    natasha

    10:22 am  

    Post a Comment

    << Home