Revamp...
A new semester has started... & I'm really excited...
I changed my degree yet again... am still doing a double degree, but changed the International Business component to Commerce. So now its a double degree in International Studies & Commerece. This is cos a Commerce degree allows me greater flexibility to choose topics which really interest me, rather than doing topics like "Managerial Economics" for instance, which I may be good at, but don't really like to dwell deep into, just to complete my major. So after sitting a couple of lectures for Bachelor of Int'l Business topics, and speaking to a few of my program advisers... I made this shift! Hopefully, this will be my last change of degree for the next 3 years!!!
In addition, I think, this marks a new beginning for my life as well. I'm trying really hard to change my routine - no more late nights, no more junk food, cutting down on alcohol & smokes, regular work-outs!!! I feel really good, feel really energised... but then again, I'm a sort of person who hates routines in life & yearns for changes... loves the element of surprises & unexpected turn of events... hates predictable program of events... so I dunno how long I may keep up this newfound routine. Yet again... as days go by, I feel like I'm growing older... & perhaps wiser, and as my 21st milestone comes closer & closer, I'm beginning to feel that I need some sort of stability in life... and so I'm gonna try everything I got to keep this routine active!
Here's to the new PK!!! (just gulped down a cup of black coffee!!! my morning fix!)
Off to the shower...
I changed my degree yet again... am still doing a double degree, but changed the International Business component to Commerce. So now its a double degree in International Studies & Commerece. This is cos a Commerce degree allows me greater flexibility to choose topics which really interest me, rather than doing topics like "Managerial Economics" for instance, which I may be good at, but don't really like to dwell deep into, just to complete my major. So after sitting a couple of lectures for Bachelor of Int'l Business topics, and speaking to a few of my program advisers... I made this shift! Hopefully, this will be my last change of degree for the next 3 years!!!
In addition, I think, this marks a new beginning for my life as well. I'm trying really hard to change my routine - no more late nights, no more junk food, cutting down on alcohol & smokes, regular work-outs!!! I feel really good, feel really energised... but then again, I'm a sort of person who hates routines in life & yearns for changes... loves the element of surprises & unexpected turn of events... hates predictable program of events... so I dunno how long I may keep up this newfound routine. Yet again... as days go by, I feel like I'm growing older... & perhaps wiser, and as my 21st milestone comes closer & closer, I'm beginning to feel that I need some sort of stability in life... and so I'm gonna try everything I got to keep this routine active!
Here's to the new PK!!! (just gulped down a cup of black coffee!!! my morning fix!)
Off to the shower...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home