Where do I even begin?!!!
Theres so many things happening... I don't even know where to start.
---I'm overloading this semester on top of the extra-work load of a double degree!!!
---I've still not paid my uni fees, cos all this while the uni system had a fault & din't let me pay my fees... now theres a transaction problem, so am still waiting for money from dad. As a result I can't borrow books from the library! GREAT!!!
---NLC work is taking its toll... but I enjoy doing it... so its 'aight.
---FISA is not too bad, but still takes up quite a bit of my time... cos I keep attending a lot of meetings in the university level... just to keep me up to date with the working of the uni & its policies.
---Bloody VSU... doesn't make life any easier. Currently reading Graham Hastings' book on Australian Student Activism "It can't happen here"... along with his detailed research paper on VSU.
---I'm involved in various other clubs & advisory committees, in which my participation has been steadily declining, much to my dismay.
---I hardly cook nowadays... by the time I get back home at around 8PM (after a few hours of studying at the library)... I just don't feel like cooking. Gotto take care of my health.
---I hardly get much time to myself... & when I do... I'm immersed in BLOGSHARES... trading on the fantasy blog market!
---I'm losing touch with many of my friends... I just go drinking with only my close circle of friends during weekends... which too I will need to cut down sooner or later, cos I can't afford to waste weekends.
Gee... I sound like a drama queen... but I really need to get a grip on my life. Anywaz... off to the gym!
---I'm overloading this semester on top of the extra-work load of a double degree!!!
---I've still not paid my uni fees, cos all this while the uni system had a fault & din't let me pay my fees... now theres a transaction problem, so am still waiting for money from dad. As a result I can't borrow books from the library! GREAT!!!
---NLC work is taking its toll... but I enjoy doing it... so its 'aight.
---FISA is not too bad, but still takes up quite a bit of my time... cos I keep attending a lot of meetings in the university level... just to keep me up to date with the working of the uni & its policies.
---Bloody VSU... doesn't make life any easier. Currently reading Graham Hastings' book on Australian Student Activism "It can't happen here"... along with his detailed research paper on VSU.
---I'm involved in various other clubs & advisory committees, in which my participation has been steadily declining, much to my dismay.
---I hardly cook nowadays... by the time I get back home at around 8PM (after a few hours of studying at the library)... I just don't feel like cooking. Gotto take care of my health.
---I hardly get much time to myself... & when I do... I'm immersed in BLOGSHARES... trading on the fantasy blog market!
---I'm losing touch with many of my friends... I just go drinking with only my close circle of friends during weekends... which too I will need to cut down sooner or later, cos I can't afford to waste weekends.
Gee... I sound like a drama queen... but I really need to get a grip on my life. Anywaz... off to the gym!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home