Million Dollar Baby
Another great Clint Eastwood flick... that guy is one helluva director... got lotsa respect for him.
But... this movie really got me thinking... a question which I often keep wondering about... and does take a toll on my ciggs... & not to mention... lotsa neuro cell energy. I just end up brushing it away.. forgetting it... till the next time it pops back into my mind & takes me on a philosophical roller-coaster.
Here's the million dollar question ---
What is life? Is the life I am living or am gonna live... worth living? What would make me satisfied with the life I lived the way I did, when I look back as a dying man.
Is it by money & riches???
Is it by sex & women???
Is it by true love???
Is it really by being righteous???
Is it by noble humanitarian work???
Is it by being a good son... a good husband... a good father???
I honestly don't know... or do I?
'Life' is definitely a paradox to me...
But... this movie really got me thinking... a question which I often keep wondering about... and does take a toll on my ciggs... & not to mention... lotsa neuro cell energy. I just end up brushing it away.. forgetting it... till the next time it pops back into my mind & takes me on a philosophical roller-coaster.
Here's the million dollar question ---
What is life? Is the life I am living or am gonna live... worth living? What would make me satisfied with the life I lived the way I did, when I look back as a dying man.
Is it by money & riches???
Is it by sex & women???
Is it by true love???
Is it really by being righteous???
Is it by noble humanitarian work???
Is it by being a good son... a good husband... a good father???
I honestly don't know... or do I?
'Life' is definitely a paradox to me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home