decisions... decisions... decisions...
Have I made the right decision???
I hate this feeling of paranoia when you make some kinda big decision... I hate it.
well... I've made a pretty big decision... after studying Bachelor of Arts with an Economics major for one whole year... I'm changing to a double degree in International Studies & International Business... with an intention of doing Bachelor of Accounting at a later on. So basically... I'm thinking studying for basically the next 5 years!
couple of small problems for the moment:
1) I've got a new eCOE... so I gotto take it to DIMIA & get a new Aussie visa stamped... which is valid for a longer period.
2) BUT... I don't have any pages in my passport for a new visa. So I need to send my passport to the Indian Embassy in Canberra or Sydney & get a new PP booklet.
3) I gotto individually transfer each credit from various faculties... which is laborious work.
I should have done all this a week ago... but dammit... why do I procrastinate so much... guess I should go to one of those Tony Robbin's motivation lessons.
I hate this feeling of paranoia when you make some kinda big decision... I hate it.
well... I've made a pretty big decision... after studying Bachelor of Arts with an Economics major for one whole year... I'm changing to a double degree in International Studies & International Business... with an intention of doing Bachelor of Accounting at a later on. So basically... I'm thinking studying for basically the next 5 years!
couple of small problems for the moment:
1) I've got a new eCOE... so I gotto take it to DIMIA & get a new Aussie visa stamped... which is valid for a longer period.
2) BUT... I don't have any pages in my passport for a new visa. So I need to send my passport to the Indian Embassy in Canberra or Sydney & get a new PP booklet.
3) I gotto individually transfer each credit from various faculties... which is laborious work.
I should have done all this a week ago... but dammit... why do I procrastinate so much... guess I should go to one of those Tony Robbin's motivation lessons.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home